You can’t see spiritual warfare, but you can observe its fruit.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing you found particularly interesting, insightful, helpful or difficult to understand from this Sunday?
- Read and discuss John 8:42-47, Ephesians 6:10-20, Ephesians 2:1-9, 2 and 2 Corinthians 10:1-6. What do these verses tell us about us? What do these verses tell us about God?
- What do these scriptures tell us about spiritual warfare? How do they reveal something we otherwise would not know about?
- What do you think of when you hear the phrase “spiritual warfare”? Does this line up with what the scriptures reveal?
- What firsthand experience have you had with spiritual warfare?
- The world takes the truth it learns and either denies it or twists it. How have you observed this?
- What weapons of spiritual warfare does the enemy wield against us? What weapons of spiritual warfare do we have at our disposal?
- What is one specific area of spiritual warfare that you are currently struggling through? What weapon do you need to wield in this struggle? Spend some time in prayer together about this.