The decisions we make really do have consequences. If the decision lies before you, would you choose to suffer for Christ?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing you found particularly interesting, insightful, helpful or difficult to understand from this sermon?
- What is one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make in your life?
- "The decisions we make really do have consequences." How have you seen this to be true?
- Read and discuss Acts 16:22-34. What do you see here about the nature of man? What do you see about the nature of Christ and the gospel?
- Have you ever suffered for your faith in Jesus? What happened?
- How does God use suffering for our good and His glory?
- What difficult choices lie before you that you need to trust God with? What next steps do you think the Lord is asking you to take?
- Spend some time in prayer for our missionaries. If you'd like some guidance on how to pray for missionaries, check out this article.