Everyone deals with fear, worry and anxiety to varying degrees. CCEF Counselor and author Ed Welch teaches from Psalm 130 on how to wrestle through tough situations by the grace of God. Ever cried out to the Lord in the midst of dire circumstances? That in itself the power of God at work in you.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS for SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What key themes or verses stood out for you in this teaching?
- When you face hardship, who or what do you cry out for?
- How do you tend to trivialize your sin?
- Do you wait well? What is something you are waiting for?
- How can you apply what you learned through this teaching?