Volunteer in Sr. High
Who are we looking for?
We are asking God to give us a volunteer staff who know and love Jesus Christ, who are willing to love high school students where they are at, and who are willing to invest their time and gifts in ministering to our teens and in reaching out to their friends. Our ministry has a strong emphasis in developing relationships with students and walking with them in following Christ. We believe that the high school years are crucial because teens are beginning to think about life and will begin to set a course for their lives. If you would like to be a part of this mission, we would encourage you to consider joining the Senior High Volunteer Staff.
There are several ways that you can be involved as a volunteer:
- AmGAP LEADERS – Reach out to new students and network with ongoing students by leading table discussions at AmGap, weekly on Sunday mornings.
- SHEPHERD GROUP LEADERS – Lead a small group of students for weekly Bible Studies on Wednesday evenings. Materials provided.
- SPECIAL PROJECT COORDINATOR – Assist the Youth Staff with administration of a large special project as needed (i.e. First Fruits, Spring Clean, Camps, Retreats, Banquets, etc.).
- SPECIAL EVENT SUPPORT – Assist the Youth Staff with administrative tasks (i.e. book binding, checking data, nametags, etc.) as needed before large projects or events, such as Summer Camp, First Fruits, Winter Retreat, etc.
- FOCUSED MINISTRY NEEDS – Assist the Youth Staff with focused needs such as biweekly dramas, weekly worship, or ongoing service as needed.
- ON CAMPUS REPRESENTATIVE – Meet with students at a high school campus one afternoon a week per individual schedule.
Assist the Senior High Youth Ministry through prayer, practical support, providing snacks, helping set-up events, and by other means as needed. Contact Holly Turchan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 433-0583.Download the Volunteer Application