Israel Holy Land Tour
October 23 | 8:00 am - November 2 | 5:00 pm
Experience Israel with Pastor Mike in 2017!
Join Pastor Mike and other RBCers for an unforgettable journey through the Holy Land October 23 – November 2, 2017. Israel is a place where hidden oases are tucked away amid windswept deserts, where rocky cliffs are carved by ancient rivers and where historical ruins lie within sight of modern architecture. A melting pot of religion, culture and spiritual depth, a Christian tour to Israel is far more than a typical vacation. It is a journey into the origins of belief—one that will connect your faith today with the depth and power of the Christian story. For followers of Christ, a trip to the Holy Land is a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a place that doesn’t just bring the Bible to life but adds a visual dimension to the beliefs we’ve staked our lives upon.
Note: Airfare no longer included in tour price. Please contact tour operator for flight assistance and booking.
11-Day Tour Highlights Include:
- Israel’s Central Coast & Jezreel Valley, including, Cana, Nazareth overlook, Mount Carmel, Caesarea by the sea
- Galilee, Golan & the northern boundary region including Mount of Beatitudes,Baptism at Yardenit, Capernaum, boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, Caesarea Philippi, Nazareth Village
- Tiberias & the Lower Jordan River Valley including, Bet She’an (Roman decopolis city of Scythopolis),Israel Museum (Dead Sea Scrolls), Haas Promenade
- Jerusalem and the Old City including Southern Steps, Western Wall, Jewish Quarter & Cardo, Christian Quarter, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Pool of Bethesda, Mount Zion, City of David, Saint Peter’s in Gallicantu, Upper Room, Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane & Church of all Nations, Garden Tomb, Yad Vashem (Holocaust Museum)
- Judean Wilderness and the Dead Sea region including Qasr al-Yahud (Jesus’ Baptismal Site), Ein Gedi, Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea Swim
Included in the Tour:
- Airfare no longer included in tour price. Please contact tour operator for flight assistance and booking.
- Transfers to/from your hotel
- Outstanding 4-star accommodations
- All porterage, taxes and gratuities
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Knowledgeable, professional tour guides
- Breakfast & dinner daily, plus 4 lunches including the St. Peter’s Fish Lunch
- Israel’s best tour operators and licensed, hand-picked tour guides
- Travel by private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach
- Post-departure travel protection plan
Cost & Booking:
- The cost of the tour is $4098 per person.
- Our tour will be hosted through Inspiration Cruises & Tours, a tour company with over 30 years experience hosting unforgettable events for Christian ministries.
- For more information, including a full travel itinerary, download the brochure below or visit www.inspirationcruises.com/rbc.