Israel Holy Land Tour
Experience Israel with Pastor Jim Supp in 2021!
Join Pastor Jim Supp and other RBCers for an unforgettable journey through the Holy Land October 5 to 15, 2021.
Reading and understanding the truths of the Bible can be challenging when we consider the radically different time period in which it was written. We can even struggle, at times, with whether the Bible is relevant for us today. All of this changes however, when you walk the streets that Jesus and the Apostles walked and have an opportunity to experience the actual places biblical events occurred.
Whether it’s being in a boat on the Sea of Galilee or touring the ruins of a first century synagogue, you will be struck by the reality that “Jesus was really here.” Whether it is the Galilee region, the Garden of Gethsemane, Caesarea by the sea, or the house of the High Priest, you will see the Bible come to life before your eyes. In short, you will realize that the Bible you hold in your hand tells the true story of God’s revelation to His people. Having been impacted by visiting the Holy Land, it is a passion of mine to lead other followers of Jesus through this life-changing experience. Won’t you consider joining me as we journey to the land of the Bible for an experience that will impact your walk with Jesus for decades to come?
11-Day Tour Highlights Include:
- Israel’s Central Coast & Jezreel Valley, including, Cana, Nazareth overlook, Mount Carmel, Caesarea by the sea
- Galilee, Golan Heights, and the northern boundary region including Mount of Beatitudes, Baptism at Yardenit, Capernaum, boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, Caesarea Philippi, Nazareth Village
- Tiberias & the Lower Jordan River Valley including, Bet She’an (Roman decopolis city of Scythopolis), Israel Museum (Dead Sea Scrolls), Haas Promenade
- Jerusalem and the Old City including Southern Steps, Western Wall, Jewish Quarter and Cardo, Christian Quarter, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Pool of Bethesda, Mount Zion, City of David, Saint Peter’s in Gallicantu, Upper Room, Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane & Church of all Nations, Garden Tomb, Yad Vashem (Holocaust Museum)
- Judean Wilderness and the Dead Sea region including Qasr al-Yahud (Jesus’ Baptismal Site), Ein Gedi, Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea Swim
Included in the Tour:
- Teaching from Pastor Jim Supp at significant biblical sites
- Study materials for your pre-tour preparation
- International round-trip group air transportation (not included in Tour Only option) and transfers to the group hotel
- Outstanding accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily during the tour, including a special Saint Peter’s Fish Lunch
- Israel’s best tour-operators and licensed, hand-picked tour guides
- Travel by private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach
- All porterage, taxes and gratuities; Entrance fees to all sites
Cost & Booking:
- The cost of the tour, with airfare from Dulles included, is $4,778 per person. If you want to book airfare on your own, the cost is $3,498 for the tour only.
- Our tour will be hosted through Inspiration Cruises & Tours, a tour company with over 30 years experience hosting unforgettable events for Christian ministries.
- For more information, including a full travel itinerary, download the brochure below or visit the website here.